Marine Life Sites
- OceanLink - Marine sciences, education, and fun!
- KJ Scuba Adventures - A scuba diving resource for latest news, environmental events, equipment and dive destination reviews.
- DivingWithSharks.com - Ever wanted to dive with sharks? Well, look no further. This site is a scuba directory with an emphasis on shark diving.
- Scuba Diving Info and the Scuba Guide - Scuba news, consumer advice, certification assistance and more.
- Underwater World Scuba Diving Software - Comprised of a number of sub-modules connected into one system such as marine habitants encyclopedia, tide data and star/sky calculations, virtual diving module, dive sites maps, diver's log book.
Conservation and Environment
- SaveTheEnvironment.com - The ultimate web directory. Conservation, ecology, and activism on the world wide web.
Underwater Photography and Art
- Jean-Baptiste - Ocean and marine life images, hand-painted on limited edition mono prints by silk-master Jean-Baptiste.
- Diving With Bill - Offering dive charters, instruction, beautiful coral reefs, and a rich diversity of marine life, and an experienced graphic artist.
- Eco-Photo Explorers - Helping to promote public interest in protecting the underwater environment through knowledge and awareness using underwater photography, lectures, and freelance writing.
- Ramblin' Cameras - Underwater, scenic, and nature photography web site.
- SJB Productions - SJB Productions offers ocean life and travel videos/DVDs, underwater and travel stock footage, a free screensaver of marine animals and video tips for underwater video.
- American Academy of Underwater Sciences
- Beneath The Sea
- Blue Dolphin Alliance - Blue Dolphin Alliance teaches children of all ages that the whales and dolphins are not saved yet, but offers the hope that they can be.
- California Diving News
- Cyber Diver
- DAN Europe
- DiveFilm - A website dedicated to showcasing underwater digital video.
- Dive Girl
- Dive Industry Association
- Dive Inspirations Store
- Original scuba, underwater, tropical, & inspirational designs, sayings, and photographs on t-shirts, hats, mugs, and other great gift ideas.
- Dive Inspirations Scuba News
- Dive Rescue
- Ear Nose and Throat Online
- Free Diver
- International Association of Handicapped Divers - Non-profit organization that gives disabled people the chance to discover the beauty of diving.
- International Shark Attack File - Florida Museum of Natural History Ichthyology Department homepage. This page contains, educational sections about the biology, ecology and conservation of fishes and sharks.
- International Society of Aquatic Medicine
- Marine Mammal Research-Education
- National Academy of Police Diving
- National Association of Rescue Divers
- New Diver
Last Modified On:
Life's a beach...then you dive !!!